Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chris Craymer:A Genius of Capturing Love

Chris Craymer has captured exactly what my ideal romance is. In his e-book, "Romance." His pictures are high res, crisp, clear and colorful. They are whimsical and romantic. They are exactly what my dreams of love are made of. Some of the images are a little risque just to warn you before you dive into my idea of what true love is.

This is one of my favorite and less sexy pictures which I assume is more appropriate for an educational based blog:
I absolutely love the composition of this picture. The way the girl is looking at the guy makes it seem like he's the only person in the world she would want to be with. It seems they are so in the moment together that there's nowhere else they'd rather be. It's true romantic bliss. The guy, to me is saying, "I love this girl so much that I'll wear daisies around my eyes." At the same time I think this could be the girl's image of their love in her head. That it's beautiful and cute and she would put flowers in their eyes to show their happiness.

I just love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment