Friday, October 9, 2009

Collection Show & Tell: You're really pushing my buttons

Crystal Cardi Button ^^
Night on the High Seas Button ^^
Tutti Fruitti/Bubble Gum Button^^

Here are three buttons from my button collection. They are my favorites. The first one comes from my favorite sweater which I shrunk, RIP teal cropped cardigan. I love how it shines and adds a fancy flare to the air (and maybe one day to its new sweater home).

The second button came as an extra to a navy blue cotton blazer I have, which I only where every so often. So, if you see it on me CONGRATS! I love nautical themes for clothes, rooms, websites, just about anything, as long as it's done right.

The last button fell off of a pink zebra striped cardigan I purchased from Wal-Mart. Believe it or not, that cardi was my favorite for as long as it could be. It ripped in the wash after the 3rd time I wore it...another RIP (haha..ripped RIP..haha). However, this item's demise was not surprising, considering where I purchased it. This button reminds me of bubblegum flavored ice cream I used to get as a kid by this ice cream shop near my old house...ahh childhood.

1 comment:

  1. newest addition to my couch:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20151823
    ah buttons, how i love you.

    ReplyDelete